lunes, 26 de mayo de 2014

Writing Unit 7: About an experiance

This time last year, things weren't going very well for me. I'd cry all day becouse I fail in a lot of exams and my classmates insult me. My parents told me that if I failed the next exam, they will punish me for one month. I spent a lot of time studding in my bedroom and I only left home to go to school.

Everything changed for me the day that my mum deciced to take me to a psychologist, becouse my marks didn't get well. He teaches me to how to study correcty, without any distractions. Since this day, I'm a very good student. On the lasts exams I didn't fail and my parents don't punish me any more.

Now, I feel much happier and my classmates don¡t chase me i'm better at school to !!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario