lunes, 5 de mayo de 2014

Writing 1 : Summer Holidays

My last summer holidays:

Hello my name is Enric and now I'm going to explain my last summer holidays. Fist I'm going to talk about Banyoles. Secondly I’m going to talk about Switzerland, and finally about Banyoles and the new school year.

First:

First I stayed in Banyoles, doing all my homework and meeting my friends. On Tuesdays and Thursday I went to play tennis from eight o'clock to nine. Then I spent a few days in my sister’s flat in Barcelona. Then one day I went fishing to Empuria Brava on Uncle’s Jordi's boat.

Second:

Then in August I went to Switzerland for two weeks. There I visited all the country, from the big city of Ginebra to the big mountains of Jungfrau. The big city is very multicultural, there's a lot of Arabic people. The rural part is the most beautiful. One curiosity of Switzerland is that in some countries the cows are wild and sometimes they stay in the middle of the road. Then I visit the famous cheese factories of Gruyeres. The speciality of Switzerland is cheese and chocolate. The problem of Switzerland is that is very expensive. We visited the Lind’s factory.

Finally:

Finally, I returned to Banyoles to finish all my homework, the Catalan, the Spanish and Math’s work, and buy all the material to start the new year of school.

Thanks very much!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario