miércoles, 20 de febrero de 2013

Writing 6 : Write an opinion essay


Are you in favour of home schooling or against it?

In our area, there are a lot of schools and I think there aren’t anyone who has home schooling. In my opinion the home schooling is common just in some countries, because there are people who live so far of a school. In my country it isn’t very common this situation.

In my opinion, home schooling isn’t a bad idea if the parents aren’t bad teachers. Firstly if you do home schooling, it’s better to learn something than not to go to school, but I think in the school there’s more control and there are more teachers. Secondly, I think sometimes parents aren’t so strict with the exams or with the homework, and at school teachers are stricter with this. Finally, at home you are more relaxed and you have more time for thinking, and at school sometimes you became nervous and you fail. 
 
So all in all, I think people shouldn’t try home schooling, but if it is the only way it’s good. I think if you have the opportunity to go to school, you should go.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario